In today’s rapidly changing digital landscape, Millennials — that elusive, tech-savvy demographic of 18-34-year-olds — are the most coveted and talked about target audience among brands and retailers. The evolution of the consumer path to purchase has caused marketers everywhere to study the digital, social, mobile and media consumption habits of the demographic that, by 2017, will have more buying power than any other generation.
As the strategic design and technology partner for K-Swiss’ multi-award-winning “The Board” campaign, Hanson Dodge Creative has uncovered unique insights into how to inspire fierce brand loyalty among Millennials. Chief among those insights is that identifying and speaking to Millennials’ core beliefs can pay dividends. This study, which consists of data from a 25,000-person consumer panel, focuses on rounding out the psychographic profile of the Millennial consumer and uses a real-world case study to make the business case for engaging Millennials in a way resonates with them.
Topics covered in this white paper include:
- Expectations and motivations related to technology, social media and digital content
- What matters to Millennials (Hint: Not advertising)
- Other core beliefs, ranging from fashion and trends to sustainability and exercise
- The opportunity for brands to engage Millennials
- How K-Swiss' "The Board" campaign brought K-Swiss to prominence among Millennials